Courtesy of Compass Tennessee, LLC.
12.6 acre multi-family project site on W Trinity, 3 mi. north of downtown. 1 mi. west of I-65/I-24. Skyline views throughout. Preliminary SP mtgs determined up to 400 units surface parked, 525-550 units with structured parking OR up to 225 townhomes. Land use is T4RC. All environmental and concept work done by Kimley-Horn. Ready for developer buyer to take their SP through. Community, councilman and city all want development on W Trinity. Owner/Agent.
Property Details and Features
- Source: RealTracs
- Land Only
- Property Access
- Road Frontage Description: City Street
- Road Frontage Dimensions: 216 ft
- Subdivision: Haynies Free Silver
- Water Source: City Water
- Elementary School: Robert E Lillard (Kings Lane)
- Junior High School: Joelton Middle School
- High School: Whites Creek Comp High School
- Tax Amount: 1200