Courtesy of Reliant Realty ERA Powered.
Build your dream home! 4 tracts with 8 soil tested and approved home sites sold at $50,000 per acre. 80.46 acres total located 1.9 miles from historic Leipers Fork. Build on top of an 800 foot hill with views of the fireworks in downtown Franklin, or build in the back near the pond full of fish for maximum privacy. Large pole barn. Stream dividing property. Perfect for a private estate, a ranch – the possibilities are endless! 3D tour and drone video available.
Property Details and Features
- Home Owner’s Association
- Other Dues Frequency: One Time
- Listing Price: 3990000
- Status: Active
- Address: 0 Leipers Creek Road
- Area: 10 – Williamson County
- City: Franklin
- State: TN
- Zip: 37064
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Meacham Harding
- Directions: From Franklin Square head southwest on Main St, continue straight on W Main 2.3 mi. Continue on TN-246S/Carters Creek Pike 1.6 mi. Slight right on Southhall Rd 3.8 mi. Turn left on TN-46N 1.4 mi. Continue on Leipers Creed Rd, 1.5 mi, property on right.
- Acres: 80.46
- Size: 80.46
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: HILLY
- Zoning: AG
- Elementary: Hillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- Middle/Junior High: Hillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- High School: Independence High School
- Water Source: Public