Courtesy of The Shuford Group, LLC.
Public Auction held onsite & online Tuesday November 16th @1pm. Perfect flat/corner lot with high traffic count & ideal visibility. C-2 Commercial zoned with a wide variety of potential uses. Sewer, city water, electric & gas at the road. Two sides of the property have road frontage. Phase 1 available. A+ location for multiple uses. A 10% buyers premium will be added to the final bid price & included in contract price 10% down day of auction, balance due in 30 days. Financing accepted!
Property Details and Features
- Days on Market: 31
- Status: Under Contract – Not Showing
- Address: 0 Enon Springs Rd E
- City: Smyrna
- State: TN
- Zip: 37167
- County: Rutherford County, TN
- Subdivision: None
- Directions: From Nashville: I 24 East. Take Exit 66B Sam Ridley Pkwy towards Smyrna. Turn right Nashville Highway/S Lowry Street, Turn left Enon Springs Road. 1.7 Miles Property is on the right, corner of Enon Springs Rd and Joyner Drive.
- Acres: 0.65
- Size: 0.65
- Dimensions: 145 X 183
- Size Source: Calculated from Plat
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: LEVEL
- Zoning: C-2
- Elementary: Smyrna Elementary
- Middle/Junior High: Smyrna Middle School
- High School: Smyrna High School
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Source: Public