Courtesy of Parks Auction and Land Division.
PUBLIC AUCTION – Saturday, August 20, 2022 at 10:00 AM. Beautiful piece of land (7.7 acres) with close proximity to everything! You won’t find any other acreage like this so close to downtown Franklin. Bring your builder for your dream home in the heart of Franklin. Enjoy the peaceful views of rilling hills and mature trees. Situated close to everything yet the feeling of being away from it all! Ideal for an estate home and a detached dwelling for a mutli-generational family or for an investor looking to capitalize on the zoning. Only 2 miles to I-65, less than 5 miles to downtown Franklin & 8.5 miles to downtown Nashville. Soil map has been approved by Williamson Co. Dept of Sewage Disposal for a 5 bedroom perc site plus a 3 bedroom per site.
Property Details and Features
- Zoning: MGA-1
- Days on Market: 25
- Status: Under Contract – Not Showing
- Address: 4251 Murfreesboro Rd
- City: Franklin
- State: TN
- Zip: 37067
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: NA
- Directions: I-65 South the Franklin (Exit #65), turn left (East) on Murfreesboro Rd., property is approximately two miles, just past Arno Road on the right.
- Acres: 7.7
- Size: 7.7
- Size Source: Assessor
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: LEVEL,ROLLI
- Elementary: Trinity Elementary
- Middle/Junior High: Fred J Page Middle School
- High School: Fred J Page High School
- Sewer: “Septic Tank Available”
- Water Source: “Public”