Courtesy of Williamson Real Estate.
29 acres +/- of gorgeous land located across from the new Southall Inn just outside the Franklin city limits. Remove the existing 3 bed, 1 bath home and build your dream home, or, redevelop the land. Soil tested for 7 5-bedroom sites. Gently sloped land for beautiful views. Big vintage barn on site. Ideal equestrian property. This luxe homestead is a rare find in one of Franklin’s most desired areas. Part of the original Cannon Farm. Home is not available for showing and is tenant occupied (please do not disturb the tenants).
Property Details and Features
- Days on Market: 202
- Listing Price: 3195000
- Status: Under Contract – Showing
- Address: 1951 Carters Creek Pike
- City: Franklin
- State: TN
- Zip: 37064
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Rural Franklin Land
- Directions: West Main St from downtown Franklin towards Columbia. Go approx 3.5 miles on West Main St (W. Main turns into Carters Creek) Property will be on the right.
- Acres: 28.93
- Size: 28.93
- Size Source: Assessor
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: SLOPE
- Zoning: Ag/Res
- Elementary: Franklin Elementary
- Middle/Junior High: Freedom Middle School
- High School: Independence High School
- Sewer: “Septic Tank”
- Water Source: “Public”