Courtesy of PARKS.
This 56 acre tract of land is set in the gorgeous rolling hills of Franklin and offers the tranquility of countryside living while also being conveniently located minutes from Leipers Fork and a short distance from historic Downtown Franklin. Land is currently used as an alpaca farm. With its stunning scenery and great location, this land is perfectly equipped for whatever you have in store, whether it be for horses and livestock or dream house build. Additional 50 acres available for a total of 106 acres. To view the additional available parcel, please reference MLS #2450170.
Property Details and Features
- Days on Market: 88
- Listing Price: 7000000
- Status: Active
- Address: 3400 Floyd Rd – North Parcel
- City: Franklin
- State: TN
- Zip: 37064
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Goldston Michael
- Directions: From I-65 S, take exit 65 toward Franklin. Turn R onto Murfreesboro Rd. L onto Mack Hatcher Memorial Pkwy. L onto Columbia Pike. R onto Coleman Rd. L onto Carters Creek Pike. R onto Bear Creek Rd. R on Bailey Rd. Continue onto Floyd Rd. Destination on L.
- Acres: 56
- Size: 56
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: ROLLI
- Zoning: AGRI
- Elementary: Hillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- Middle/Junior High: Hillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- High School: Independence High School
- Sewer: “Septic Tank Available”
- Water Source: “Public”