Courtesy of Compass Tennessee, LLC.
Tucked in at the end of a private cul-de-sac of Kinnard Springs subdivision you will find 3 lots that combined total 85.55 acres of rolling hills of endless privacy. The parcels are approved for 5 five bedroom perc sites. Come build your dream home or family compound. You have nearly 90 acres as your private playground. Great hilltops and valleys, this property is a great mix of timber, and pasture with extensive trails and pond. This property is not part of Kinnard Spring HOA. Address – 0 Kinnard Springs, must contact agent to get a tour. Seeing property via UTV is best to get lay of the land.
Property Details and Features
- Days on Market: 98
- Listing Price: 8499000
- Status: Active
- Address: 0 Kinnard Springs Rd
- City: Franklin
- State: TN
- Zip: 37064
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Kinnard Springs
- Directions: 5 miles from downtown Franklin on West Main St. West Main street becomes Carters Creek Pike. Turn left into Kinnard Springs subdivision just past Coleman Road. Drive to end of community in cul de sac.
- Acres: 85.55
- Size: 85.55
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: ROLLI
- Zoning: Ag – Resid
- Elementary: Winstead Elementary School
- Middle/Junior High: Legacy Middle School
- High School: Independence High School