Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty – Murfreesboro.
Prime 50 Acres in Great Location for Retail & Commercial Development. Acreage is located at new Smyrna Interchange on Interstate-24. Enon Springs Road West is a New 5-Lane Regional Highway that will connect I-24 and I-65 as a Loop just South of Nashville, TN. New Highway will connect Brentwood, Franklin, Nolensville & Smyrna. The Smyrna Planning Department has confirmed that the Zoning will be Retail, Commercial & Office per Future Land Use Plan. Great Location for Shopping Center, Corporate Offices, Hotel, Restaurants, Grocery Store, Service Business & Retail Stores. Electricity, Public Water, Sewer, and Natural Gas are Available. Very Nice, Level Land is Ready to Develop. 50 Acres of Commercial Land is For Sale .Sellers have Additional 150 Acres that is Not currently for Sale.
Property Details and Features
- Days on Market: 3
- Listing Price: 35000000
- Status: Active
- Address: 0 Gambill Lane 50 Acres
- City: Smyrna
- State: TN
- Zip: 37167
- County: Rutherford County, TN
- Subdivision: na
- Directions: From I-24,Exit 70, East on Lee Victory, Left on Almaville Road, Left on Seven Oaks Dr, Acreage where Seven Oaks Dr meets access road to Rocky Fork Road. Enon Springs West is New 5 Lane Highway to connect Smyrna, Nolensville, Franklin & Brentwood. .
- Acres: 50
- Size: 50
- Size Source: Owner
- Size Units: Acres
- Topography: LEVEL
- Zoning: Retail
- Elementary: David Youree Elementary
- Middle/Junior High: Stewarts Creek Middle School
- High School: Stewarts Creek High School
- Sewer: “Sewer Available”
- Water Source: “Public”